NHK Los Angeles Bureau is seeking a full-time Associate Producer who covers news in US. The Associate Producer will be working with correspondents from Japan with duties including but not limited to:
- Conducting research, reporting, and fact-gathering
- Pitching story ideas
- Arranging interviews and travel logistics
- Business trips nationwide for interview including driving car
- Make TV reports of “NHK World” (NHK’s international TV service in English)
This position will start as soon as possible. You must be able to come for an in-person interview.
- Show a strong interest in news broadcasting
- Be a resourceful self-starter who works well under pressure
- Be willing to travel and driving car
- Language: fluent English required, fluent Japanese and Spanish preferred.
- Have a driver’s license
- Microsoft Office skills
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clips are welcome as well, but no phone calls please.
NHK is Japan’s biggest and the sole public broadcasting network nationwide and worldwide. NHK Los Angeles Bureau (based in Santa Monica, California) covers all the news in North and South American Continents for NHK’s various news and documentary programs. You can see NHK’s info from these links: